This should be fun! It's kind of hard to think of so many things, but when I read other peoples' I think, "Oh, yeah. I should've thought of that!" I'm linking up with Polka Dot Palace for her B2S linky!
1. I am a supporter of rescuing pets from animal shelters. We got our cat, Prince, from one and wouldn't trade him for the world! (I am NOT a crazy cat lady :) - One cat is def. enough.)
Ignore the ugly floors. We were living out of our suitcases while redoing our hard wood floors. This is Prince.
2. I hate the thought of growing older. I don't know why, but I am so nervous and think I will have a hard time with 40. I'm already thinking that this year I round up, instead of down!
3. I loved every minute of being pregnant. I would like to have 1 more, but the mister says no! My son was born at 33 weeks and was in the NICU for a few weeks, so I think it scared him. You'd never know any signs of him being a preemie now!
4. I hate talking on the phone. I'd rather text any day. I am very social, but don't call me! Ha!
5. When I concentrate, my tongue comes out. It can be coloring, cutting, or writing. It's usually when I'm crafting. Another habit is that I twirl and click my hair if I'm tired or bored. (My coworker just caught me doing this while catering Sat. night...embarrassing!)
6. My favorite chore is washing and folding laundry. I HATE putting it away!
7. We named our youngest daughter (Evelyn Alice) after my grandma (Alice Evelyn). My grandma is my role model and I look up to her so much! I am so thankful that she is still with me and my kids get to grow up with them in their lives! While I'm talking about my kids, my son is Tanner, named after one of the boys I student taught! My oldest is Isabel Makenzie - both my all time favorite girl names. Makenzie was too popular at the time, so it went to the middle. We had a poll in the operating room if she should be Isabel or Isabella! She's definitely an Izzy!
Here's my great grandparents with my kids and my nieces. Granddad is 92 and they made the trek to our house yesterday for Ev's golden birthday party! Talk about a great surprise!
8. When I go on vacation, it seems like I see famous celebrities and I'm star struck! In NYC, we saw Will Smith filming MIB III. He walked right out in front of us from an alley. At Disney World we ran into Wayne Brady. When I was a kid in 4-H, Bill Clinton was doing his bus tour. His bus came to our fair and he and his entourage were going to tour 1 barn. It was ours! I have my picture taken and got autographs with Bill, Hillary, Al, and Tipper. It was pretty exciting. I hope my mom still has those!
9. My husband and I are big supporters of Dave Ramsey and his program! We're turning our life around with his teachings, which really are common sense.
10. We are in the process of buying my FIL's business - a car shop. My mister has worked there for years and years, so it seems right. We are supposed to take over Sept.
11. Here are some favorites...Food: Green Beans, Color: Hot pink, Book: Killing Lincoln
12. I am a reality TV junkie! I love Duck Dynasty, Counting Cars, Storage Wars, Real World, American Idol, The Voice, Ice Road Truckers, The Bachelor, AGT, etc!
13. I love dressing up for Halloween! This pic is my co-teaching partner and I. This is my favorite costume I've had-as an adult! As a kid, Mom has these adorable pics of me as Sylvester the cat!