Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

CURRENTLY...

Today I'm linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the August Currently linky!


Listening: I usually have the TV on in the background. This morning it's The Today Show. Carson Daily was pretty funny and surprisingly good. 

Loving: This song is so catchy and has a good meaning too. If you want to hear it, click here.

Thinking: We are having my baby's 4th birthday party this weekend! I need to tidy up! I am so sad excited for her to grow up!


Wanting: I was on a major time crunch on my Hobby Lobby stop Tuesday. I really want to make a trip today!

Needing: I'm needing a new 'do real bad. I always wait until right before school starts so it looks nice and fresh! I called my gal and told her to be thinking of a cute color/highlight combo for me! 

B2s: 1. I LOVE, love, love Mr. Sketch smelly markers! They are perfect for my anchor charts! At the end of the year, I auction them off to one of the students and always buy new for August!
2. I just purchased the Retro Metro bag from 31! It's so cute!

3. I did not order the spelling books that go with our reading series this year. I thought the kids could get more good out of word work activities, so I love this TPT product. It's spelling task cards by The Happy Teacher.  (I couldn't figure out how to add her button here. Sorry from the newbie!)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs. T... another Mrs. T here :)
    I am loving your new 31 bag! And your baby girl is so sweet! Have fun at her party!

    Mrs. Thompson
    Adventures in Teaching (A First Grade Blog)
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abbey! We have the same "Listening" :-)Your little girl is adorable!
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could SO relate to your comment about needing a new 'do...I always wait until just before I head back to school, too! :)
    Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete