Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Back to School Blogger Exchange - Yay for Snail Mail!!


This morning I'm teaming up with Jessica from Covered in Glitter and Glue and Katie from Adventures of Ms. Smith for their Back to School Blogger Exchange Linky!

When I signed up for this fabulous idea, I hadn't yet started my blog. I'm so glad I have now, because I get to share my great package from Cathy! She doesn't have a blog so hopefully we can correspond through email that I left her in my note to her! First off is the package that came in the mail! I was so excited!
How great is this package?!?

There's a little notebook about Mondays - oh, how we all love Mondays, right?!?

These are my absolute favorite must haves for back to school in my classroom! I love them! They're perfect for my anchor charts! Thank you so much for everything Cathy!

On another note, look what came in the mail today...
Can you tell what it is?

How 'bout now?


It's my planner! It finally made its way here. Now, any time today, UPS should be stopping with my erasable pens that I bought from amazon with all kinds of cute colors! I can't fill anything out 'til they get here! Does anyone else get giddy when they here the big brown truck pull up out front?!? It happened here yesterday, and was something for my husband, not me. What a let down! Ha!

**You're not going to believe this...I hit post and the truck stops out front! Lol! My laminating pouches are in and so are my pens! All I'm waiting for now is the washi tape I ordered. I will not edit and update when they come in, I promise! I just couldn't resist this though. Literally, it was seconds after!**

What is your most valuable organizing tool in your classroom?

3 comments:

  1. My favorite organizing tool is my Erin Condren planner. I put my entire life in that bad boy! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! =) Looks like you got some great goodies in your package!

    Thanks so much for participating and linking up!
    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete